Header Bidding & RTB Hybrid
An upgraded approach to programmatic inventory trading
Sell your desktop, mobile and video inventory
at the highest price
Introducing ‘Header Bidding & RTB’ Hybrid
By deploying a stream of code into your website or platform, you can access new markets and demand sources
- First, the code launches an Open RTB second-price auction on our servers
- Second, it runs a Header Bidding first-price auction.
- After that, it organizes an additional auction between an Open RTB winner and a Header Bidding winner to provide the best price offer, which significantly boosts publisher monetization!
RTB and programmatic are frequently confused. RTB is one of programmatic buying methods, and although the terms are frequently used interchangeably, they don’t mean the same.
- Real-time bidding (RTB) represents open real-time auctions between advertisers on a per-impression basis.
- Programmatic encompasses all of the trading methods between SSPs and DSPs, including guaranteed deals and private marketplaces.
There is no need for comparing programmatic vs. real-time bidding. We’ve mixed the best programmatic techniques to optimize the value of each impression.
Check out these two examples of how RTB and Header Bidding help you win.
One deal. Multiple Header Bidding tags
Skip negations and waiting listsAdmixer SSP is already integrated with most of the market players
No need to replace tags to add a new bidderNew Header Bidding tags are added automatically, so you don’t need to do anything on your side
We take care of the 'red tape' with providersSigning contracts, statistics reconciliations, and billing
Manual fine-tuning to increase eCPMWe select relevant DSPs and Header Bidders manually, based on your geography and inventory