Web advertising has always relied on 3rd-party cookies. In 2022, all major browsers will stop supporting the identifier, thus shaking up the entire industry. In the new guide, we’ve explored what will change in digital advertising and how advertisers could prepare for it.
- The current state of 1st- and 3rd-party cookies. Browser support and opt-out methods
- Upcoming changes in user identification and targeting in web advertising
- User identity alternatives for web advertising: Pros and cons
- Must-have technologies for advertising in the post-cookie era
- The future of In-App, CTV, DOOH, and Audio advertising