Users’ data is processed by Admixer EU GmbH (Graf-Luckner-Höhe 37, ESSEN, NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN, 45239, GERMANY) (service provider and data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation). Our services are intended for the general public and not for children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users who are considered children under their respective national laws. This document also applies to technologies that we embed within the framework of our ad-serving services on third-party resources (websites and applications) through which we receive the information.
What is personal information?
According to Art.4 No. 1 GDPR, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, therefore can be used to obtain personal or factual details about the data subject (such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth or e-mail address). Information that cannot (directly or indirectly) be associated with a natural person (or only with disproportionate effort), for example, anonymous information, is not personal information.
We specialize in displaying ads that are relevant to users. For maximum ad relevance, we use collected data about devices, sessions and resources used by users, as well as information about interaction with advertising creatives. We only use anonymized identifiers for these purposes – cookies and mobile advertising IDs.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your browser to store information. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you made previously.
There are various types of cookies. Cookies do not record or store any personal data from your device.
- Technical cookies are necessary and help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies; therefore, it is not possible to refuse them.
- Preference cookies are used to keep track of your most preferable settings of websites. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistic cookies are used by analytical services to track and analyze users’ engagements with online sources in order to improve their services. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Advertising cookies are set by us or our advertising partners and us to provide you with relevant ads and to understand that content’s effectiveness. They may be used to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites to predict your preferences and to display more relevant advertisements to you. These types of cookies also enables showing of remarketing ads (advertising of brands whose sites you visited)
Admixer partners’ cookies
As a part of advertising eco-system Admixer fulfill delivery of ads provided by our direct advertisers and external partners. In case of third-party ad delivery advertising cookies of these parties could be used in accordance with our partners’ policies.
Google stores a record of the ads Google serves in their logs. These server logs typically include your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Google stores this data for a number of reasons, the most important of which are to improve services and to maintain the security of systems. Google anonymizes this log data by removing part of the IP address (after 9 months) and cookie information (after 18 months).
We use Google services and share information with Google.
- See more detail about the types of cookies used by Google and partners and how they use them: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-US
- See more detail about how Google uses information and how you can control the information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
What data do we collect and process
We process the information through our programmatic platform on behalf of our clients and under their instructions specified in our contractual agreements (Art. 28 (3), GDPR). The information we collect serves, among other things, to analyze the use of a website in reference to advertising space, visibility measurement of advertising, and fraud analysis.
Data is collected by using our services:
- General device information (type of device, device model, device manufacturer)
- User-Agent information (operating system, browser)
- Connection information (IP-address, carrier)
- Approximate geographic location (country, region, city) derived from IP-address or based on information received from resource
- Session information (website or application visited)
We also collect information about the advertisements that have been served.
Information about the ads can contain:
- the details of the ad delivered (e.g. advertiser’s name, type of advert, etc);
- the website or the app where the ad was delivered;
- your interaction with the ad (i.e. whether you clicked, hid, muted or otherwise interacted with the ad);
- whether you performed certain actions after clicking on the ad (e.g. downloading an application, making a purchase, etc).
This allows us to show advertising that is more relevant to you. We do not at any point collect contact information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, or anything else that can allow us or our clients to contact you directly. There is no way for us to know who you are. We only collect data from our trusted data partners and do not collect data from public sources.
Collection and processing of user data can be carried out by us only if the necessary permission (consent) was obtained in accordance with the privacy laws of the relevant region where the user is located. Users can change their preferences at any time as set out in this Policy below.
How we use data
Admixer uses collected information for online marketing purposes throughout its programmatic platform. In detail, we use the information to predict users’ interests and preferences for interest-based advertising:
- enable advertisers to customize ads according to users online behavior;
- enable brands to target users that visited their websites (remarketing);
- determine how users respond to certain ads and change advertising to them accordingly,
- enable cross-device targeting in order to serve or measure advertising on related devices
- report aggregated statistics regarding, for example, the effectiveness of digital advertising campaigns and
- provide, operate, manage, maintain, and enhance the programmatic platform.
|The collected data is used for the following purposes:|
|Information storage and access
The storage of information or access to information that is already stored on your device such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies.
The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time. Typically, the content of the site or app is used to make inferences about your interests, which inform future selection of advertising.
|Ad selection, delivery, reporting
The collection of information, and combination with previously collected information, to select and deliver advertisements for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements. This includes using previously collected information about your interests to select ads, processing data about what advertisements were shown, how often they were shown, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any action related to the advertisement, including for example clicking an ad or making a purchase. This does not include personalisation, which is the collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising for you in other contexts, such as websites or apps, over time.
The performance and effectiveness of ads that you see or interact with can be measured. This does not include personalisation.
Our legal basis for collecting and processing the information described above will depend on the information concerned and the specific context in which we collect and process it. We collect and process information from you only where we have your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a) GDPR), where we need the information to provide our contractual obligation to you (Art. 6 (1) lit. b) GDPR) or where we have a legitimate interest to do so.
We also process the information described above through our programmatic platform on behalf of our clients and under their instructions specified in our contractual agreements (Art. 28 (3) GDPR).
The legal bases for the processing of your data could be our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR, e. g. our business interests in improving our services so that we can better understand your needs and expectations and thus improve the services we provide; to prevent fraud and to ensure that websites are used completely and without any fraudulent behaviour; to ensure and guarantee the security of our services, making sure that our offer is technically secure and properly functioning; to ensure and enforce our contractual requirements and claims.
Legal reasons in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. c) GDPR, if the collection, storage, transfer, or other processing of data is prescribed by law or processing, is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
In the event that data is processed for a purpose other than the one specified during data collection, a compatibility check takes place in accordance with Sec 6. (4) GDPR. Further processing is only permitted if the original purpose is compatible with the new purpose or is permitted based on a separate legal basis. Recognised compatible purposes include the assertion, exercise, and defence of civil claims unless the data subject has an overriding interest. In this case, we will inform you about the change in purpose. If the new purpose is incompatible with the purpose stated during collection, the new collection will take place based on a new legal basis. Again, we will inform you about the change of purpose in this case.
If you wish to learn more about specific legal ground(s) we rely on to process your information for any particular purpose (including any legitimate interests we have to process information), then please contact us using the details provided below.
We provide insights to our advertisers and publishers in the form of aggregated data. This does not include any individual personal data.
Non-aggregated data may be stored by third parties such as data-centers and hosting providers who provide their services on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use the information we provide only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Click here to find a list of these service providers.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal data about children under 13.
The security of your information is important to us. Admixer has implemented security measures, including physical, electronic and administrative safeguards, to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we collect, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent such loss, misuse, to you or any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
International Data Transfer
Our servers are currently located in the European Union, United States, and Singapore . Your personal data may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country and, in some cases, may not be as protective.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request the deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- In addition, if you are subject to European Data Protection Regulation, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Your California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are residents of California, you may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclose such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out below and specify that you are making a “Request for California privacy information.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
Supporting the IAB’s Transparency and Consent Framework
We fully support the IAB’s Transparency and Consent Framework and can work with our partners to implement that framework. Our company is also listed on the https://iabeurope.eu/vendor-list/.
We are fully committed to being GDPR compliant and working with our partners to support their GDPR compliance efforts now and in the future.
OPT-OUT of your data processing
If you do not want you to be processed by a programmatic platform, click here, and we will make sure the information is deleted.
After pressing the button, the selection of ads will be carried out without taking into account the actions you take on the Internet.
Please note that by opting out, you still will receive advertising when you visit any websites.
The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of interest-based advertising from other companies that participate in industry self-regulation. You can access these websites, and learn more about interest-based advertising, at www.youronlinechoices.com at www.aboutads.info/choices and at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
If you are using a mobile device, you may be able to opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising through your device settings. We provide the following descriptions solely for informational purposes. For additional information and up to date methods of opting out, you should consult your device settings and instructions provided by device manufacturers.
Opting Out on iOS Devices Such as iPhones, iPads or iPods
If you have an Apple device, you can opt-out of our behaviorally targeted advertising services by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> General -> About -> Advertising and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON’. Our platform is designed to respect your choice and not use the information to provide interest-based advertising when this setting is ON. Again, you should consult Apple’s support web pages and instructions for the most current applicable settings.
Opting Out on Android Devices
If you have an Android device and would like to opt-out of our behaviorally targeted advertising services, you may do this as follows:
- Open the Google Settings app on your device
- Select Ads
- Either “Reset advertising ID” or
- Opt-out of interest-based ads
Our platform is likewise designed to respect these choices transmitted by your Android device. Again, however, please consult Google’s settings and instructions for the most current settings information.
Contact us for information about how we use your personal data
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Admixer EU GmbH, Graf-Luckner-Höhe 37, ESSEN, NORDRHEIN-WESTFALEN, 45239, GERMANY. Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints will be dealt with by the Data Protection Officer and will be responded to within 30 days.